Friday, August 18, 2006

Trust and Boys

Why is it that as soon as any girl asks her parents if she can go over a boys house, they say no. I feel so un trusted as soon as I as my parents if i can go over a boys house. If he has a friend over that's a guy too, they lean towards no, even if there is a parent home. Do they not trust me? Why can't they let me try something out. Even if they may not like the situation, not every situation I'll be faced with in like is going to be one that they like or one that will be easily solved with the word "no". I want a chance to prove that i can take care of myself, and that have enough respect for myself that i know when i'm uncomfortable or something isn't right! I need the opportunity to prove that I can be trusted in a situation where i'm with a lot of guy's and i'm the only girl. You want me to grow up, well i need the chances to learn how to be grown up. You want me to take care of myself, I need the chances to take care of myself. You want me to learn how to be responsible, well then give me the chance to be responsible. I want to prove i can be trusted, so give me the chances, and I'll fulfill your biggest desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment