Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Worst in the World

I want to scream at him, I want to drive to his house and say to him "Look at me! Look how far I've come with out your help!" nearly 10 years....would you hold a grudge and not talk to someone for 10 years? I wouldn't it's stupid! how about against you child, I hope you think I'm crazy, if you do than I have faith in you that you won't do that. A few days ago my family got an e-mail from my grandfather.....who we've not heard from in 10 years, it was about something medical, which isn't really all that important to this post. What got me was that in the end of it, he said "I don't really care what you do with this and I don't really care if you answer me or not". This man, who happens to be my grandfather, who used to care about me....or at least I thought he did... doesn't care. I wanted to scream at him and I mean I don't like being mean really and truly, but I've got a rather large desire to drive up to their house and punch him in the face and scream at him for everything that he should have been there for. For everything that he missed, for making me feel special when I was nothing to him. For pretending to love me and letting his own stupid bothers get in the way. I know that your supposed to respect your elders.....how am I supposed to do that when they're stupid and ignorant and couldn't care less about me? I watch my friends talk about their grandparents, I've met them, they're awesome people, they love their grandkids and they can't seem to find one bad quality about them. Mine well 2 of them I've not talked to for 10 years....and they can't even tell you what I like or my favorite color. As far as they're concerned I'm still 9. Well I'm sick of being quiet and I know it'll piss him off more. But I'm entitled to my own opinion, and mine is that he needs to grow a pair of balls and put on your big boy pants and just deal with it and although you missed out on my life, you've got 3 other grandkids still that you can make not hate you. Well maybe only 2...or 1, ....I take that back you just royally screwed yourself and there's no going back! I want to know what I did....why was I punished....was it that great? Did it help? are you happy now? I really hope you are, because karma's a bitch, I just hope that I'm there when it happens! ...." I pray all your dreams never come true...." I'm so glad you taught me how to know exactly what not to do. I hope I never end up like you. And I hope one day I see you in the grocery store and I intend to do everything I can in my power to give you every piece of my mind that you never want to hear. I'll just make sure that when I do it, there's no way my parents will hear about it. Congratulations on being the Worst Grandparents in the World! Hey, at least you succeed at something!

No comments:

Post a Comment