Thursday, May 25, 2006

Guys

Okay for all my guys friends out there, I'm sorry but I'm going to pick on you. As a girl I know that guys drive us crazy! They like you, they hate you, they love you, they loathe you, they drive use nuts, but we love them for it. We don't understand your ways and you don't seem to understand ours either. You confuse us, you make us scratch our heads in wonder. You make us stare in confusion, and you hypnotize us with your enchantments that you cast on us. We try to show ourselves off to you, we wear the skimpiest swim suits as to show off our bodies, we try and catch the sunlight just right so that we seem to glow. We worry about our hair, how we smell, is our make up ok, do we match, are our skirts short enough, is our underwear cute enough, are our chests stuck out enough, are our shirts tight enough. The list of things goes on and on. Guy's seem to have it the easy way, They pull on some pant's a shirt sag their pants comb their hair spray on some Ax and they're done. Girls take it to the extreme, I try not to but all to many a time I have felt myself become pulled into the vortex to which many girls fall a victim too, of caring about what you look like instead of what you know, and how you think, and if you care about your self. I've been lucky and have been able to learn how to tell when that vortex is about to pull me in, and how to stop it. For me, I just look myself in the miror and say to myself, "This is me, I am pretty just the way I am, I can be me without the help of the make up and all the other gunk, all I really need is my brain." I make sure that I have my time to be girly, but I try to stick to on the neutral side of things, and girls let me tell you, guy's want to date you for who you are, not for the size cup you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment