Thursday, May 18, 2006

Music

No matter what it comes down to, everyone has one thing in common. We all like music. Wheather it's classical, pop, country, broadway, what ever, we all enjoy listening to it and being a part of it. When I'm part of somthing that can surround me and make me feel like all my troubles are gone, I call it heaven. But the feeling of being able to be a part of a four part harmonious choir is the most thrilling and unexplainable feeling that I have ever had. At Hazamir yesterday we had finished our last rehersal before we go to New York tomorrow, we decided to end with Seasons of Love. This isn't a song that we are actually singing, but it's a song that we all love. As we sang together we all clapped our hands and moved our body's in a way that only music that surounds you can make you feel. I felt like nothing could stop us, no matter what challenges may face us or what problems may stop us. By singing together as a community playing a song that everyone liked. I knew in that one moment that everything was and is going to be alright

No comments:

Post a Comment