Sunday, May 28, 2006

Ignored

There are times in life when you feel ignored, or that no one actually know's that you exist. Times like that happen to me very often, and you would think that you might get use to it after a while, but you don't. Big surprise there right? I don't know you tell me, when you think that your friends are ignoring you, that your best friend is avoiding you, and the whole world is against you, what do you do to stop yourself from crying? I'm being serious. I feel ignored every time I try to be serious, why this is I don't know, but I feel that anything that I say that is seriouse, I feel that it is never taken as a seriouse statment. Because of this, I have made it so that I'm a noticable person, if I have something to say, I make sure that who ever I'm saying it too know's it. But what if the person you're trying to talk to, won't talk to you, what if he/she is so convinced that you really don't mean what you're saying that they just laugh at you every time you say something? Well that's kind of what it feels like for me. But you tell me, with a dad like mine, I can see why!

No comments:

Post a Comment