Saturday, May 6, 2006

Invisible

Do you ever have that feeling when you're around that one guy that you don't really exist. Or that no matter what you do, change your hair what sports you like, that kind of stuff, that he'll never really take any notice of you? That's how I feel somtimes around one guy in general that I know. He's everything that I could ever want, and yet when I'm in his presence I feel unimportant, or that I'm an unwanted guest in his presence. He makes me become a little kid instead of being my 14 year old self. I know that to try to get him to be excited about somthing it takes a lot. I've changed a lot about me to try and make him like me more. I've started to get into the same sports that he likes, the kind of music that he likes, even the kind of things he likes to learn about. I've changed myself entirely for this one guy. He's become my best friend and yet i'm the one who's most excluded from his life, he's become the most trusted person in my life and yet, I'm the one who he seems to trust the least. I wish things could be like they use to, before our friendship became so stiff, I wish that I could be that one person that he couldn't wait to see on Friday night's. But I'm not and somtimes I think that's what hurts the most, is that he's grown out of me, he doesn't need me. But what he doesn't know is that I still need him, a lot because without him, my life wouldn't be the same, I wouldn't have a reason to try and look nice every day or try so hard in school. But I do, I try to catch his eye and let him know that I'm here, and that I'm waiting for him and that I always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment